Harry’s Foods is continuing with our shopping / delivery, and pick-up service. Send you order via email to email@example.com – please include your phone number. DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT INFORMATION. We will collect that information when we call.
Customers may also call 204-338-7538 and we can take your order over the phone.
Once the order is complete – we can arrange to deliver this order and place the order on your steps to maintain physical distance, we are trying to avoid entering homes.
We encourage you to pick up your order – we will contact you when your order is ready then just contact us at 204-338-7538 when you arrive at the store and we will bring your order to your vehicle.
We will do our best to make sure that your order be filled in its entirety but due to supply shortages this may not always happen.
All safety precautions are being enforced to ensure our customers and our staff stay safe. Thank you for your understanding.
Notice to Harry’s Foods customers
Re-Delivery and phone service during Covid 19
We are all aware of the unique challenges and circumstances we are facing these days. We are a great, caring community and we will pull through this together.
There are some members of our community who are more vulnerable than others and require special attention. This includes seniors, the vulnerable due to pre existing conditions and/or any residents that are currently in self or mandated isolation. Harrys Foods will try to help out in any manner possible.
Effective immediately, Harrys Foods will be offering a shopping and delivery service for the seniors and the vulnerable in our community.
- We will accept orders via email or phone.
- We will deliver these orders, but we will also deliver any order shopped instore for someone else (relative, neighbor etc)
- We are requesting that orders to be shopped be sent via email.(firstname.lastname@example.org) This makes it easier to accept and shop these orders. Please include the address and clear contact info so that we may contact you to ask any questions pertaining to that order.
- Payment will be accepted via e-transfer or credit card.DO NOT include this payment info on your email, for security reasons. You will be contacted by a Harrys Foods staff member to obtain this information. Any other payment methods must be approved in advance by management.
- We will endeavor to deliver these orders as quickly as possible, but our goal is for same day service.
- Due to the current circumstances, we can not guarantee all items ordered will be stock. But, at this point, the grocery supply chain is handling the extra volume created by Covid 19.
There will be a nominal charge for the shopping service, but deliveries will be at no charge.
- Certain protocols will be in place to the protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are requesting that everyone work together to accommodate these protocols.
- We have had contacts from local residents willing to help out caring for our vulnerable citizens, with deliveries or assistance shopping these orders.
This offer is very much appreciated and we will be posting via our website and social media if we require extra help. Note…. Any volunteers must be prepared to follow through any protocols that we may put in place.
We request that anyone interested in helping out to forward your contact info via email to email@example.com
As this Covid 19 situation is constantly changing Harrys Foods reserves the right to make any adjustments to this service that may be necessary.
At this point, this service will be available in the South St Andrews and Selkirk area only. Special arrangements may be accommodated but these requests must be made in advance, via email.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
Store phone number –204 338 7538